Maybe your hands are full but you desperately need to tell someone about your breakfast ASAP. Samsung thought of that. On the new Samsung Galaxy S III, you now have the capability to post to your favorite social networks using your voice.
1. Double tap the Home button to bring up S-Voice.
2. Push the Menu button and tap Settings.
3. Scroll to the bottom and choose Log In with Facebook and/or Log In with Twitter.
4. Sign in to the accounts you want to share with. After setup, you can now post to these services via S-Voice.
5. Double tap the Home button to bring up S-Voice.
6. Say “Twitter update…” or “Facebook update…” followed by your status message (keep in mind the character limit for Twitter). It will ask you to confirm by saying Update.
source : blog.laptopmag.com
Submited at Tuesday, July 3rd, 2012 at 5:00 pm on Uncategorized by james
Comment RSS 2.0 - leave a comment - trackback